- When setting up the mail account, select "other" or "SMTP/IMAP"
- You will then be asked for information. Please ensure that:
- Authentication must be enabled for both incoming and outgoing servers. Usernames are email@example.com.
- Do not use POP - use IMAP. IMAP stores your email on our servers, not your device like POP does, meaning that data is less likely to be lost.
- Server hostnames are mail.example.com, not just your domain
- SSL must be enabled for you to connect to the email servers. You may have to trust the server certificate to continue the mail account setup process.
You should have access to your custom email - if you followed the instructions correctly!