- Priority - High
- Affecting Other - FyfeWeb Network Infrastructure
We will be performing essential network and server hardware maintenance during the time periods of 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM (British Standard Time) on Saturday 18th July. This is so we can introduce necessary extra capacity to our Core Network connectivity between our Wolverhampton and London Data Centres, with the additional capacity exceeding 10Gbps+. There may be brief dropouts or packet loss experienced on the following select services for up to 10 minutes at a time. This only applies to services that are not hosted in our Newcastle or Manchester data centres:
- A percentage of Linux VPS Hosting Services (Some of these nodes will be rebooted, which may last up to 10 minutes. Please ensure all work is saved on your servers, in order to prevent data loss)
- A percentage of Windows VPS Servers (Some of these nodes will be rebooted, which may last up to 10 minutes. Please ensure all work is saved on your servers, in order to prevent data loss)
- Some Website Hosting Infrastructure (we only anticipate connectivity loss for up to 5 minutes)
- Colocation in any of our London or Wolverhampton Data Centres (we only anticipate connectivity loss for up to 5 minutes)
We’re doing this work to bring some amazing new expansion to your services. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us, if you have any questions.
For more information on what is happening when we’re performing this work, please visit https://status.fyfeweb.com
- Date - 18/07/2020 10:00 - 18/07/2020 12:00
- Last Updated - 10/07/2020 12:57
Below is a real-time overview of our servers where you can check if there's any known issues.